This policy explains what information MOBROG collects about Members of the Site and how we use this information.
The MOBROG member program is operated as a survey panel for individuals who voluntarily register on the Site ("Members"). The Member can participate at offered surveys connected to the service and operated by MOBROG or third parties. Under certain conditions Members may be rewarded in money ("Rewards") for participating in certain activities such as completing surveys.
1. Collection and Use of Personal InformationMOBROG only collects and stores such information that is
- mandatory Member information during the registration process (email address, password, nickname, year of birth, gender, postcode, education level and occupation status) or
- information given voluntarily by you in response to specific information requests in your Member profile (Further profiling).
MOBROG only collects information that is necessary for us to perform our business and provide the Service to you.
You explicitly agree that we may share personal information through an identification number including e.g. year of birth, postal code, gender, education level and occupation status, as well as other personal information with other market research companies for the purpose of identifying third party survey opportunities that you may be eligible for.
If you are eligible for a survey opportunity, the third party market research company will provide an identification number and a survey link to us and we will invite you to participate in the survey. If you have any questions about this data sharing please contact our support using our contact form.
With the exceptions listed above, we WILL NOT disclose your information to any third party without your permission unless such action is necessary to:
a. Fulfill our obligations from the contract and provide the Service to you;
b. Conform to legal requirements or comply with a legal procedure;
c. Enforce the MOBROG Terms and Conditions in an orderly manner;
We may access your account, including its contents, under the circumstances stated above or for the purpose of responding to Service inquiries or resolving technical problems.
We may also share your personal information and/or social-demographic information, including, without limitation, a unique identification number (“UID”), postal code, gender, marital status, education, ethnicity/race (where permitted by applicable law), employment related information, and non-personally identifiable information on household members, with third party sample/market research companies (individually each a “Third Party MR Company” and collectively the “Third Party MR Companies”) for the purpose of identifying survey opportunities that you may be eligible for through the Third Party MR Companies. If you are eligible for a survey opportunity, the Third Party MR Company will provide your unique identification number and a survey link to us and we will invite you to participate in the survey. We will not share your name, email address, or phone number with the Third Party MR Companies. In connection with the sharing of your information with a Third Party MR Company, your information may be transferred and stored outside of your country of residence, including, without limitation, in the United States. If you have any questions about this data sharing please contact us or alternatively you can opt-out by closing your membership. Your participation in such survey opportunities does not entitle you to any benefits offered by, or membership with, the Third Party MR Companies.
2. Use of other Information
a. MOBROG may create general aggregate data (such as age groups, interest profiles, geographic regions and other non-identifying information) about our Members and make it available to existing and potential advertisers, business partners and investors. This aggregate data never contains specific identifiable information about any individual user.
Below please find a list of the cookies set or deployed by MOBROG and/or any third party research firms in connection with the Services. For the cookies with an opt-out mechanism, you can opt-out by clicking on the link provided below. For certain cookies no opt-out mechanism is provided.
|464ad15045c8654cf3427a7d84d394d0||Display the proper language||no opt-out provided|
|b152bcd523eabb208a654ad4c7093d6d||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|keyingress_p||Session cookie||no opt-out provided|
|__atuvc||Social Media sharing||no opt-out provided|
|cbcdfp||Cint unique respondents||no opt-out provided|
|_session_id||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|cint_forms_identity||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|cint_session_id||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|CintRespondent||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|ASPSESSIONIDQSAASRTD||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|PublicPanelistTicket||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|__utma||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|__utmb||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|__utmc||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|__utmv||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|__utmz||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|__hstc||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|__hssrc||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|__hssc||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|hsfirstvisit||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|hubspotutk||Website usage statistics||no opt-out provided|
|NRAGENT||System monitoring||no opt-out provided|
|flch||Nebu DubInterviewer Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|flv||Nebu DubInterviewer Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|flvsn||Nebu DubInterviewer Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|flvuf||Nebu DubInterviewer Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|sfcRelevantId||Imperium RelevantID||no opt-out provided|
|RVCOOKIE||Imperium RelevantID||no opt-out provided|
|RVIDExtId||Imperium RelevantID||no opt-out provided|
|__EC_TEST__||Imperium RelevantID||no opt-out provided|
|ISIStest||Imperium RelevantID||no opt-out provided|
|thx_guid||ThreatMetrix||no opt-out provided|
|.SSI-ASPXAUTH||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|PHPSESSID||Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|ANYSSIDOMAIN#lang||Display the proper language||no opt-out provided|
|JSESSIONID||NewRelic Performance Monitoring - Session Cookie||no opt-out provided|
|PHPSESSID||FraudLogix Fraud Prevention||no opt-out provided|
|InnovateMR||Online Ad Effectiveness Program||no opt-out provided|
|Session||Session cookie||no opt-out provided|
|dkp___id||DubKnowledgeRouting||no opt-out provided|
|Google Analytics||Ad Targeting, Analytics/Measurement, Optimization||no opt-out provided|
|Comscore||Online Ad Effectiveness Program||no opt-out provided|
|Dynamic Logic||Online Ad Effectiveness Program||no opt-out provided|
|Facebook for Developers||Online Ad Effectiveness Program||no opt-out provided|
|GWI||Online Ad Effectiveness, Tracking Website Visits, Developing Online Look-a-Like Cohorts and Audience Insights||no opt-out provided|
|HotTraffic/DMAi||Online Ad Effectiveness, Tracking Website Visits, Developing Online Look-a-Like Cohorts and Audience Insights||no opt-out provided|
|InsightExpress||Online Ad Effectiveness Program||no opt-out provided|
|Nielsen||Online Ad Effectiveness Program||no opt-out provided|
|Publicis||Online Ad Effectiveness, Tracking Website Visits, Developing Online Look-a-Like Cohorts and Audience Insights||no opt-out provided|
|Quantcast||Development of online “look alike” cohorts and audience insights||no opt-out provided|
|Liveramp||Developing Online Look-a-Like Cohorts and Audience Insights||no opt-out provided|
|YouTube||Ad Targeting||no opt-out provided|
3. Data SecurityInformation collected by MOBROG is stored in accordance with our site security policy and we take reasonable steps to ensure that Member information is secure from unauthorized access, interference and loss, modification or disclosure. If MOBROG no longer requires a specific information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy such information.
4. Access & CorrectionInformation collected by MOBROG can be accessed and updated by the Member by using the facility provided on the Site (you will be required to log in first). Furthermore you can contact MOBROG Support anytime and ask for any stored information concerning you. You can easily request deletion of your information by opting-out as described below.
5. Linked SitesThe MOBROG Site, the survey invitations we send you, and if applicable, the email promotions we send you may provide links to our partner and advertiser web sites. If you link to any of these Third Party sites this policy will not apply to your use of those sites.
6. Frequency of email communicationsAll email communications that result from your MOBROG membership will be sent directly from us and will prominently feature the MOBROG logo and our contact details. Except PayPal, none of our partner companies will contact you. After completing a given survey, you may experience a gap of some number of days before another survey invitation is offered. While every attempt is made to send each Member survey invitations frequently, due to various factors, a given Member may not receive as many invitations to participate in surveys as they would like. Note that MOBROG is under no obligation to offer any specific or minimum number of survey invitations whatsoever.
7. Opting outAs a condition of membership, you must provide a valid email address and agree to accept survey invitations from us.
If you do not wish to receive survey invitations from us, you must terminate your membership using the facility provided in the profile. A link to an opt-out facility is also provided at the bottom of every survey invitation we send you (you will be required to log in first). By following this link you may terminate your membership.
In the event that you opt-out it may take up to 72 hours for your opt-out request to take effect. You will not receive any further email promotions from us after that time.
Your account will become inactive for and permanently deleted after seven days except from such data that has to be archived for legal reasons. After that, all personally identifiable information will be destroyed. This also affects any outstanding or undelivered rewards due. If you want to reverse your membership termination within these seven days, please contact our support.
8. Changes to this policy